Iklan

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tjung teck :The sprituality of the Phisicology human life within a very day some to Meditation

The life to human within sprituality Phisicology to human life avery day after since than life him self science human life to see problem human life, come here a very day so good to looking to job human life a very day to be connection to problem human life, after go beck to see alone helf hin self to see life come here some to play hide what....this it problem come here to my life,after my mental of sprituality blang and not stabilition to my life so nice to children come here to problem,and mybe my whait and my hasben problem come here within to my life what happen.......?sometame human life indipenden to began going now to problem,after since heppy to see dicotic and happy-happy after to the independen problem and stress.Phisicology to human life a very mast to come here problem engry and hade you and you what this that........?problem and come here to come here a very day.